Pet Feeding Bowl
Did you know too many cats are bored, depressed and inactive because there isn’t enough stimulation in the environment!
If you work long hours or if you have a kitty who spends so much time alone in her home, it can get to the point where there just isn’t anything interesting to do.
This leads to problems such as aggression, feline obesity and a poor bond between the cat and its human. In fact, many loving cats are needlessly euthanized by their owners because of a simple misunderstanding: cats are outdoor creatures, and they need constant stimulation!
Is there a way to keep your cat entertained without breaking the bank for multiple cat toys? Yes! That’s where The Interactive Pet Feeding Toy comes to the rescue.
- Separates For Easy Cleaning: An interactive toy ball will easily open the bowl to add food or treats, as well as to make cleaning easy. Hand washes each part with warm, judging water. Rinse and dry before filling.
- Slows Feed: When you put some of your cats' treats into this ball, they have no choice but to eat what they get. They need more work to eat. This solid word is awarded food or treats as soon as they come out of the toy. the toy slows down feeding to help with digestion and bloating.
- Playing with products: A cat toy ball reduces boredom and destructive behavior, although it is a healthy game and exercise, developing and maintaining your cat's physical alertness to fulfill its hunting instincts.
- Good Trainer: Created to stimulate your cats hunting instincts, as it has to "earn" its food! Helping avoid feline obesity and keeping your cat fit.
- High-Quality: Sturdy, long-lasting, non-toxic design. Simply unscrew the base, put in your dry treats, and watch your cat go!
- Maximum Power Output: 200 g
- Minimum power output:50 g
- With Water Dispenser: No
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Material: Plastic
- Toys Type: Ball
- Type: Cats Toy